Thursday, January 18, 2007

13 ways to prevent Psychic Attacks TT#2

Top 13 Ways to Prevent and/or Break Psychic Attacks

1 Place a glass of water by your bed at night. Add 3 pinches of sea salt and say 3x: “Evil spirits, touch not me, nor mine. Thy power I drain into this brine.” In the morning, pour the water down the toilet and flush.

2 Rub a thin layer of lanolin over your entire body. Including the head and hair. Sleep with this overnight. This will seal the aura and prevent any astral attacks.

3 Bathe in fresh coconut milk. Highly protective.

4 Remove all metal jewelry from body. Soak items in sea salt for 3 days before putting back on body. Metal can be used to conduct negative energy for attacks.

5 Crack an egg open in a glass, and fill glass with water. Cover glass with plate and turn upside-down. Burn a white candle on top of the plate. When candle has finished burning, carry glass and plate to toilet, and empty contents.

6 Leave coins at cemetery gates at midnight.

7 Keep the stomach full

8 Hang garlic around the room and burn the next day. Repeat until symptoms alleviate.

9 Keep onions around the room each day. Burn them the next day and discard the ashes.

10 Eat only meat until symptoms subside.

11 Avoid solitude.

12 Take hot baths or showers.

13 Keep pressure on solar plexus. A hot water bottle will do wonders.


These remedies can be used whenever needed but you will find them most effective when performed on a dark moon. The dark moons occur one day before the new moons.

THE WITCH DR GETS VEXED AND MAY BE PRONED TO HEX
SO DON'T BE STINKY AND LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER YOU LINKY!
Thursday Thirteen Participants
1. Tink
2. suki
3. delightful duchess
4. Nathalitanis
5. Thomma Lyn
6. empress bee (of the high sea)
7. Charlotte
8. bond
9. Leah
10. Lisa
11. Mau

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets

technorati tag:

18 comments:

Tink said...

Wow, interesting list again! I don't think I'd sleep much if I did all that. ;-)
My TT has 13 words to describe me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those useful tips!

Lexa Roséan said...

Ha ha Tink
you don't need to do them all. At least 3 that you are drawn to. And if those don't do the trick, try 3 more...

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I am always amazed by your post.

Lexa Roséan said...

thanks duchess
that's quite an amazing thing to say and I appreciate it very much :)

Nathalie said...

Very interesting list indeed!

Anonymous said...

Interesting list, and you've got a nifty blog!

Happy TT to you, and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

now honey i've got the keep the stomach full one down pat! i think i will go smear myself with vicks vaporub cause that's all i have, but i bet it will work too! smiles, just kidding....bee

Anonymous said...

Just flying thru from TT! Great list.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Very interesting list. Thanks for coming by THE COUCH and for your kind words...

Anonymous said...

Very cool list!

That's why I love the internet - I'm exposed to many people whose lives are different from my own! And I learn something new everyday!

Thanks :-)

Leah said...

Cool list. I'd be sure to remember these if ever i get under Psychic Attack.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow ! I feel a story coming on. Can I use these remedies in one of my books? Got to say rubbing Lanolin all over your body sounds kinky...hmmm... I'm seeing a good scene here...must takes notes;)

Thinking about your coconut milk makes me hungry for Thai food. Check out the latest TT -- 13 Things That Taste Good In Your Mouth

Sasha
www.gabriellahewitt.com
Excitement.Suspense. Passion

Dark Water -- Samhain publishing; Fall 2007

Lexa Roséan said...

thanks for stopping by Gab
well, yours wouldn't be the first book to quote one of my spells! As you know and can appreciate, I am a published author and any info from my blog or books should not be used without permission and credit given to me. thanks so much and blessings.
Lexa

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Very interesting TT! Thanks for sharing!

masgblog said...

thank you for the congrats, and for visiting It's About Time. Your list of 13's is neat!

:-)

Lexa Roséan said...

water alone is ok (not as effective as with salt and chant) also it must be dumped out in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the amazing list. Started trying garlic already and I will keep trying until all goes well. Wonderful list!