Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What the World Needs Now is Love Sweet Love [PPP]

A new client came to see me for a tarot reading and a soulmate candle. She told me she had paid an outrageous amount to join an online dating service. So far, she hadn't met anyone through that site. I need to raise my rates, but that's another story. I'm here to tell you about this absolutely FREE online dating service. They don't even ask for a credit card. (I hate all those "free" offers that ask for your credit card before awarding any prizes!) This site offers all the features of a paid dating site and they want to help spread free love to the world. Now who could say no to that!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Witch Doctor!

I was wondering if you have a spell to hear from a certain person. Suggestions?

Thanks!

E.

Lexa Roséan said...

yes I do. check it out
here
or in my book Sexy Hexes