Monday, February 05, 2007

Drifting back to Manic Monday



The Aunt Clara Moment has passed. Here are the ingredients for the CONCENTRATION potion. Use to keep you focused on your tasks or whenever you want to stop the mind from drifting.
use equal parts:
Mastic
Cinnamon
Myrrh
This can be ground into a powder and kept in a bowl on your desk. If you use organic ingredients, you can also place under the tongue. It may also be burned as an incense on charcoal or made in oil form and used to anoint the third eye or a black candle.

Earlier I listed two ingredients that are actually part of a Master formula. (Ho, where was my mind DRIFTING?!) The THIRD INGREDIENT is Tongue of Dog or Deer's Tongue and before you go harming any animals, just HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!! Deer's Tongue is an old Native American name for Wild Vanilla Grass. They call it that because the deer like to munch on it. You can find deer's tongue online or in a proper herb or occult shop. You can also substitute vanilla bean in the formula and that is very easily obtained in the market. The three ingredients are mixed together in equal parts and then used to dust the hands. It can also be made in oil form and used to anoint brown candles. The Master formula is great to use when you feel that opportunities are DRIFTING away from you! This potion brings confidence, luck and power in love and business matters. For the first two ingredients click here!

An astral travel tip: in order to avoid DRIFTING away into the void and land of no return, ALWAYS be sure to tie or anchor yourself before your journey. This is done by simply visualizing one end of a cord tied around your big toe and the other end tied around something physical in the room you are in. That way, you can always tug on the cord to safely return home.

Links to other Manic Monday Minions:

11 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey maybe it's just me but i can't see the letters in the first part and can barely make them out in the rest. and since odat has my glasses that doesn't help either. sorry....

smiles, bee

Claire said...

I might try this, if i can find everything.
Great Manic Monday and thanks for the visit+comments.

Claire

Lexa Roséan said...

sorry Bee
I changed the font colors. Hope this is better :)

Liz Hill said...

Lexa--is it just the three ingredients listed here or do the other two go in as well (brick dust and patchouli?) Cool subject for the theme.

Lexa Roséan said...

Yes Turnbaby
3 ingredients for the Master
patchouli
brick dust
deers tongue

:)

Unknown said...

Great! I have to go shopping tomorrow... my mind is drfting way to much since a few days! Merci =)

Travis Cody said...

Now that's a different take on drifting.

Thanks for stopping by my place!

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Oh, I really like the Astral travel tip - so simple but I'll bet it works :)

Barb said...

I think it's always good to have a strong anchor to the real world.

Mo and The Purries said...

interesting -- when ever I try to "project" myself somewhere, I do try and sense an "anchor" -- perhaps I will have to have something literal with me, like a cord.
Oh, and now I've got to Google "mastic" -- I know I've read that word before in books, but it's my turn to have an Aunt Clara moment!
Thanks so much for participating in Manic Mondays! This was a great interpretation on Drifting!
~ Manic Mo

Lexa Roséan said...

thanks for all the comments. Listen, Mo, the cord does not have to be literal. It is something you should visualize. Also mastic or gum mastic comes (mostly) from Greece. It is long used in magick (also in chewing gum) and sacred to Hermes or Mercury.