Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dumped!

Dear Readers
I have received another email from KW. Some of you may remember her Dilemma. Here is the latest report.
Message: My partner, J with whom I own a condominium with has left me for another woman! Remember I wrote to you about my ex-husband and you did a reading on your blog? Well she left. What should I do? Is it worth trying to get her back (we've been off and on for 10 years) 2 years on - 3 off - 5 on and now this! I've been crazy and I don't know if it's fear of the unknown; fear that she will screw me or really that I do care about her. We haven't been getting along but my brother attempted suicide last year and I've been numb to the relationship. I don't think she will want to go to counseling. And I know she is smoking alot of pot. Help!

KW
somehow I am not surprised at this news. Your partner, J has her moon conjunct Neptune right smack on her ascendant. What does this mean? Aside from being in a constant fog, it also indicates that she is extremely intuitive and she picked up on your plans to leave and beat you to the punch. Also remember that she is Taurus with Scorpio rising. She freaks without emotional/financial security and when that's threatened, her stingers come out. You are also Scorpio rising but she is 2 degrees earlier in the sign which makes her quicker on the draw.

According to the Tarot, this may be a blessing in disguise. One of the things the Tarot points out is that this is not the FIRST TIME she has been unfaithful to you. Her leaving has been your secret wish, so why not let her go and make room for someone better? Pay attention though as she is not beneath screwing you over financially. However, I may be picking up on something else. A business partner or family member that you have unresolved financial issues with. I suggest burning green and blue candles anointed with rosemary oil to protect your income, property and inheritance.

You had asked in an earlier post if your ex husband would ever leave his current wife. Doubtful, but even if he does, that doesn't mean it will work for the two of you. You had also asked which would bring you a more fulfilling relationship. My answer is NEITHER ONE!

The Tarot points out that the REAL issue here is not with J or your ex husband. It is with your brother. You will need to make a decision before the summer about how to deal with him. You cannot do it alone. Another family member or perhaps an institution will need to step in and take some of this burden off your hands. You are not equipped emotionally or financially to handle it. You are going to go on a trip and then I see a younger man or a sweet butch, probably a Pisces coming into your life. The Tarot encourages you to let go of the past and make room for this wonderful new beginning.

An added personal thought: It sounds like you've had more than your share of grief, mourning, and disappointment in the past year. You are in the long hard winter of your life. Be aware that this weekend is the New Moon, the Chinese New Year and the Mardi Gras. There are other cultures as well that have celebratory holidays in this season. It is time to throw off the shackles of winter and welcome the Spring. (even if it hasn't yet arrived!) Let loose, throw on your party beads and DANCE! Find SOMETHING to celebrate in your life. If you can do this, you will align yourself with the seasonal energies and be able to throw off the cold and desolate that surrounds you. It may seem as if she's DUMPED you, but this could just as easily be your window of opportunity to dump your bad luck and unhappiness for a better
life. Welcome the unknown, I believe it will be more fulfilling than all your knowns!


2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

nice blog..I enjoyed it very much. I recently did a post on the mysteries of the tarot...amazing how many e-mails I received on it.

www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I enjoy your blog and the Supermarket Sorceress!

I performed a love spell several months ago and saw no results. How do I know if it just means I need a different spell or if I should just move on? I haven't gotten signs either way (at least not that I've recognized!).

Thanks!