Monday, September 18, 2006

Get Thee to the Crossroads

Anonymous said...

Hi Lexa, thanks in advance for answering these questions! I'm a HPs feeling blind! Nothing I try to get up and going seems to work bigger! I haven't had a home I can truly call my own in 10 years!(ouch!), My business is a happy little fledgling,but not where I want it to be. I've uncrossed, cleansed, blessed, begged, so mote it be'd it...and i'm still not movin.. Help! :-)
Dear A

When all else fails, go to the crossroads. A crossroads is any place where two roads intersect and you can move approximately eight city blocks in all four directions (east, south, west, and north), without running into a cul de sac, dead end, park, river, etc... Times Square is known as the crossroads of the world and I've done some pretty powerful magick there.

Go to the crossroads and drop 21 pennies and 3 red and white striped peppermint candies or three rum balls in the center. You can do this by foot or horseback or chariot*. As you drop the coins and candy offerings, shout: "Ache Ache Ache" (pronounced ah Che like Che Guevara). These words and these libations and their numbers are sacred to Ellegua, the god of the crossroads. This is a very powerful way to invoke him to CLEAR YOUR PATH. This usually works when all else fails. Next you should be ready for a real estate spell!

*Modern day equivalents of chariots include city buses, bicycles, motorcycles, and cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lexa
I can somewhat relate to the "feeling blind" that Anonymous describes, but what's an HPs?

Lexa Roséan said...

Hey Dancer-
HPs stands for High Priestess, which tradtionally means that one has undergone 3 initiations or ordeals to receive this sublime degree in Wicca.