Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BABY BOOM + BOOM TRUCK

HI LEXA
I HAVE A PROBLEM I NEED YOUR HELP WITH. I AM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT AND UP TILL NOW I HAVE BEEN DRIVING A SEMI-TRUCK. I RECENTLY MET A MAN AND WE ARE TRYING TO BUILD A LIFE TOGETHER BUT I HAVE TO FIND A NEW CAREER AND HE NEEDS A JOB. IS THERE A SPELL OR SOMETHING THAT WE CAN DO TO HELP OUT? ALL YOUR SPELLS HAVE WORKED FOR ME BEFORE, I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP NOW.
BLESSED BE,
TRUE TRUCKER

Dear True Trucker
I am going to suggest something that both you and your man can do together (providing it is not in any way harmful to your pregnancy!) It is said that rubbing the feet with cinnamon oil or cinnamon powder first thing in the morning before you step out of bed, will bring incredible luck and lead you toward your best prospects for earning money. I would suggest you give each other's feet a vigorous rub beginning on the New Moon. Continue this rite until the Full Moon.

FYI, I pick up psychically that you will stay in the trucking business but maybe have an Admin or sales job. In your eighth month, your work situation will become crystal clear and you can also expect business to boom!

Blessed be
Lady V

No comments: