Friday, April 20, 2007

Sailing the Aegean

Last summer I went sailing on the Aegean. It was a beautiful experience visiting the cities of ancient gods and goddesses in Greece and Turkey. This journey really reinforced my dream of one day owning a boat. I know there is a lot to learn about maintaining a boat and I encourage a visit to BoatCoversAdvice.com if you own a boat or are thinking of owning one. One of the things that pushed this idea along was that our Captain was pretty lame. I figured I could do what he was doing and have this experience again without his company. (He drank like a fish and made several attempts to pick up my girlfriend and I. That was the only negative thing about the whole trip.) So, we're looking at buying our own boat and checking out taylor made boat covers and sunbrellas which are very important as the sun can be a killer while at sea.


This is a paid advertisement. Please read my disclosure policy.

No comments: