Monday, April 09, 2007

golden shower curse

Ah today I received a interesting question from OneVaQty who asks:
Can you hex a person by putting your urine on them?

Well OVQ,

I don't know if you can hex someone that way, but certainly you can PISS THEM OFF!!!

I do not recommend nor do I endorse putting your urine on another person. Indeed urine is very powerful and there are those who actually drink their own pee as part of urine therapy. It is believed to be very healing and therapeutic. Urine is also used in magick for protection. It is added to a witches' bottle of protection to keep all malevolent forces away from the practitioner.

I have heard of a hexing formula involving urine however it is not poured directly on the person to be hexed. With this spell, the witch buries a belonging of the one to be hexed in the dirt of a potted plant. The witch then pees into this pot for a full lunar year while yelling obscenities and curses into the pot. It is said that eventually the plant and the one to be hexed will both perish. Honestly, this sounds absolutely repugnant to me. Who in their right mind, body, soul would want to keep a pot full of stinking piss around the house for a year?! Talk about holding a grudge! Also FYI, OVQ - I happen to know an individual who has performed this spell. I also happen to know that the one buried in the piss pot is still living, thriving, and kicking. And the practitioner, I might add, is a miserable bitter soul with foul odors emitting from her house and person. Consider this well before taking a leak on someone else! There must be a better way to resolve your issues!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating read. You do live in a different world from most of us. You must have a billion stories.

Nicholas said...

This is all new to me. Facinating! I shall be visititing often.

Nicholas

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

i just read your article about the golden shower curse, Is it true that you can hex a person or make them fall in love with you by putting urine in their food or drink?

Lexa Roséan said...

Ok,
you'll need to review the material in the post. But I will go over it here again. Yes, urine can be used for hexing although I do not reccommend it because it's very bad karma. Yes, urine can be used in protection rituals and it is very powerful and I do suggest it's use. Urine is also used for healing (when you drink your own urine.) Urine IS NOT used in love magick and SHOULD NEVER BE PLACED IN THE FOOD OR DRINK OF ANOTHER!!!