Friday, April 20, 2007

Bestest Blog Backfires

Hey what's up with Bobby Griffiths of "Bestest Blog of All Time"? I went to check out his site and this is what I found:
This blog is under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations and is open to authors only
The Bestest Blog of All-Time
http://www.bestestblog.com/
Even the .com address doesn't lead anywhere. Hmm, I will say that I met many interesting bloggers through his site - but what now? Do we all need to band together and work a Return to Sender spell to get Bobby to refund our money? I sent him regular donations to keep my blogs in his top 100 listings. I heard his interview on Dr. Blogstein radio and it sounded like Bobby just needed some time and he was going to be back up and running. Well, certainly looks like he's running... Bobby's pulled a disappearing act!

While I'm on the subject, do you all know how to become invisible? Anoint a bloodstone with heliotrope oil and carry it in the left pocket. But PLEASE BE CAREFUL when crossing the street! Invisible people get run over every day!

Well, if Bobby is running a scam, undoubtedly, his karma will catch up with him - if it hasn't already! I guess it's time to take his link off my blogs. I know, Witch Dr. is a bit slow and this is already old news but still I thought it worth a mention. Griffiths should keep the site up just for the community of links. Or he should refund all the monies sent to him to keep those links up. And I've told him as much. 'Nuff said.

No comments: