Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Is it Big Love or Cheating?

Please help writes...
my husband lives two doors down with his girlfriend but spends two nights a week here at home. He swears he loves me and wants me to always be here for him. He is my life, my all. What can I do? Please help me!

Lexa responds...
Well, if you switch houses with the neighbors in between, you can all live together like the family on HBO's Big Love. Seriously though, I'm not quite sure how to advise you. He seems clear about what he wants but you don't seem at all clear about what you want. You sound somewhat resigned to the situation. Magick is usually not effective when there is no will or drive behind the ritual. You are not telling me that you want him to leave the girlfriend and be 100% faithful to you. In fact, it sounds like on some level you have accepted the polyamores arrangements. Figure out what YOU want - and then get back to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lexa!

I need Your help: We broke up several times with my bfriend. He is married, and i can not accept this.
He is not living in the same room with his wife, but they have a common house.
He loves me a lot, but he has no courage to be with me. He is older than me with 21 years.

We have been together almost 2 years, i am sure, that we are twin flames. We can not really depart each from other, nor to be together, because he wont divvorce, i wont accept.

We are killing eachother softly..

Now we are separated, but i am afraid, that this will not last, no one of us has enough power to finish this relationship.

It's like an endless circle.

Yes, I would like to live with him! But i want he accept me totally.

If this is not possible, i would like to forget him. But between us the link is to powerful...

Make a magic please..

I don't want something, what is not good for him.

But he is suffering also if we don't meet..

Eva*Kali

please, send me your answer to this email address also:

shakti_d2002@yahoo.com