Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bring Back Lily Belle

Hello,
I recently read your article regarding lost cats on your web site. I run a private cat sanctuary for feral cats in honor of my daughter and only child, who died unexpectedly 6 years ago.
One of my rescues, Lily Belle, is a small spayed tortoiseshell cat. She is domesticated and a real "pistol", super-friendly. EVERYONE loves Lily Belle! She is our official greeter and giver of nose kisses.
Lily Belle has always stayed close to the house. We live in a remote area (for South-central PA) and my nearest neighbor is 1/2 mile away. Unfortunately, we also have coyote and other predators nearby so I really freak out when I can't find one of the cats.
I am trying the "cording" technique as you described, and if you could add Lily Belle to your magikal prayers, I would be truly grateful.
Blessed Be
Dee

Dear Dee,
my prayers are with you to find Lily Belle and bring her home safe and sound and I'm sure my readers will also send some magickal energy to protect her and return her home soon!
blessed be
Lexa

No comments: