Thursday, June 21, 2007

Your Cheatin' Heart

Witch Dr
my man is cheatin' on me again. I'd appreciate any strong potion you have in your magic cauldron there to make this thing called love work. I'm goin' nuts and short of hittin' him over the head with the fryin' pan and knockin' him out - I'm runnin' out of ideas to make him stay at home and love me (exclusively) the way he should (and took vows to do)! I heard tell about the menstrual blood spell but I'm past the bleeedin' time. Is there anything else I can do to help my man be true? Or am I just...

- Crazy for Tryin'


Dear Crazy

It's understandable that you're pissed off and I encourage you to channel that anger in a positive way to help release some of the poison in your relationship. I also imagine that you must be deeply hurt and in need of a good cry. So in the spirit of Patsy Cline, I offer you an ingredient more powerful than menstrual blood* to keep your man from cheating.
When tears come down like fallin' rain
you'll want to cry them out while calling his name. You'll also want to wet the corner of a bedsheet with your tears. Use it as you would a tissue or hanky to dry your eyes. It must be a sheet that you and he have slept together on (but not necessarily made love on although that would further empower the spell). Tear off the corner of this sheet with the tears soaked in and sprinkle some cumin inside. Cumin is used in spells to keep a mate from wandering and also prevents others from stealing your lover. Fold the sheet corner in half and stitch the open ends together (with the cumin inside) using white thread. Now place this small pouch inside your man's favorite pillow so that his head will lay upon it. You will also need to sprinkle a small amount of cumin inside his left shoe. Sprinkle the cumin underneath the inside lining of the shoe so that it won't be noticed. Cumin should also be added to his diet and can easily be used to season several tasty dishes. You can fortify this spell by incorporating another daily ritual. Although oranges increase feelings of love and sexuality, orange juice is used to help tame the libido and should be served to him every morning before he leaves the house. After he leaves, light a white candle and repeat the mantra "Be True" 40 times. I've also included some special mood music (and lyrics) below to accompany your ritual work:


While I give to you
And you give to me
True love, true love
So on and on
It will always be
True love, true love

For you and I have a guardian angel
On high with nothing to do
But to give to you
And to give to me
Love forever true

But to give to you
And to give to me
Love forever true
Love forever true

- Written by Cole Porter
(Recorded by Patsy Cline 8/17/61)
may all your magickal endeavors be blessed in light and love
WD

* a note about the menstrual blood. It is well known among the witches that a drop of menstrual blood placed in the morning coffee will keep a man (or a woman) true. However, this must be repeated on a monthly basis and it is considered borderline black magick as it is a way of controlling another individual. The spell is also very powerful and difficult to undo.

No comments: