Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Renewal and Quick Cash

Hi Lexa
I have bought one of your power spells book which has a renewal spell and it say about 10 eggs that you take your bath with and once we have finished do you throw the eggs in the garbage or throw it in the river or what to do with it.

I also need some emergency money how do I go about with that.I need $3500.00 by the 20th of this month which spell shall I do to get that money,Please help me I have few payments behind.

Please e-mail me as soon as possible.

Thank you

Asmeen

Dear Asmeen

After you leave the bath, let all the water drain from the tub. Then gather the 10 eggs carefully without breaking them and place them in a paper and then a plastic bag. Take them outside your dwelling and throw them in the trash. As for your second request, I have the ingredients for a fast luck money bath up on my website. It works wonders so check it out!

Blessed Be
Lexa

No comments: